Hydrodrive MF350W-TDF Outboard Hydraulic system, for double engines twin cylinder (max 300HP + 300HP).
The Hydraulic Cylinder has a new mounting system with a two-position engine plate so You can find the best position for the engine bracket. The high-precision hydraulic pump comes with Purge-Valve fittings, an Anti-Feedback valve and an Automatic Pilot connection port.
• High Precision Hydraulic Pump: TL2-40SP MRA, 38 cc pump., 7,2 turns
• Hydraulic twin cylinder: 2x MC350W, 146 cc volume, stroke 206 mm
• BTW62 Adjustable Tie bar 540-620 mm (Option BTW 70 Adjustable Tie bar 620-700 mm)
• 7+7 m (23′) high-pressure twin hose set with fittings, 3 L hydraulic oil (E-HVLP 46) (temp.+60°/-30°.)
• 0,75 + 0,75 m (2,5′) twin high-pressure hose set with Fittings installed
• Output force: 2 x 495 Kg (2×1090 lbf)
• Torque: 2 x 102 Kgm (2×738 lbf-ft.)
• Max speed: 75 Knots
Removable cup to replace the shaft seals without opening the pump.
The pump is made of hardened, hot-pressed aluminium.
Anodized and painted pump house, manufactured by precision CNC.
Cylinder made from cold drawn, hardened anodized and painted aluminium.
Universal fittings – Hydrodrive systems can be used on every type of outboard engine.
Easy installation process.
Stainless steel fixing system.
MF350W-TDF (twin cylinder)
€ 2430 inc. Vat