Hydrodrive MF350W Outboard Hydraulic system for engines up to 350 HP with fixed cylinder. The Hydraulic Cylinder has a new mounting system with a two-position engine plate so You can find the best position for the engine bracket.
• Hydraulic pump: High precision TL2-30 MRA, 28 cc./rev pump., 5,2 turns
• Hydraulic cylinder: MC350W, 146 cc volume, stroke 206mm
• 7+7 m (23′) high-pressure twin hose set with fittings, 2 L hydraulic oil (E-HVLP 46) (temp.+60°/-30°.)
• Output force: 495 Kg (1090 lbf)
• Torque: 102 Kgm (738 lb-ft)
• Max speed: 60 Kt
Removable cup to replace the shaft seals without opening the pump.
The pump is made of hardened, hot pressed aluminium.
Anodized and painted pump house, manufactured by precision CNC.
Cylinder made from cold drawn, hardened anodized and painted aluminium.
Universal fittings – Hydrodrive systems can be used on every type of outboard engine.
Easy installation process.
Stainless-steel fixing system.
€ 1340 inc. Vat