Hydrodrive MF175W Outboard Hydraulic system for engines up to 175HP with fixed cylinder.
The Hydraulic Cylinder has a new mounting system with a two-position engine plate so you can find the best position for the engine bracket. Twin engine arm included.
• Hydraulic pump: TL1-16 MRA, 16 cc pump., Max 80 bar, 5,4 turns with Anti-Feedback Valve and Automatic Pilot Connection Port
• Hydraulic cylinder: MC175W, 86 cc volume, Max 80 bar, Stroke 208 mm
• 6+6 m (20′) high-pressure twin hose set with fittings, 2 L. hydraulic oil (E-HVLP 46) (temp.+60°/-30°.)
• New Stainless-Steel Twin Engine Arm included
• Output force: 290 kgf (640 lbf)
• Torque: 60 Kgm (434 lb-ft)
• Max speed: 55 knots
The pump is made of hardened, hot-pressed aluminium,
Anodized and painted pump house, manufactured by precision CNC
Cylinder made from cold-drawn, hardened anodized and painted aluminium
Universal fittings – Hydrodrive systems can be used on every type of outboard engine.
Easy installation process
€ 930 inc. Vat